05 September 2014

6 Months of Joy: Month 1

I can't believe it, my Little Bird turned 6 months old yesterday! That time has gone by so fast! I just wanted to sit and look at all her old pictures and remember how small she was!

I haven't been good about writing down her accomplishments or dates on pictures or anything, so I figured that now, before I forget it all, I would record my little sweetheart's life so far.  This is the new form of the baby book ;) I have so many pictures, I'm going to divide the posts up by month.   Enjoy the baby pictures!!!

Little Bird is born:
March 4, 2014, 3:58 pm
8lbs, 2oz, 21in long
It was Marti Gras, which was really cool because I was born on Marti Gras, too!

First Picture! Happy New Daddy!

Not a happy baby...

The new family!

Ash Wednesday in a Catholic Hospital =
ashes at less than 24 hours old!

Such a Sweet Girl!

Ready for the ride home!
We drove super slow & careful.  She slept the whole time!
And yes, it froze the night before she was born, so the blankets were needed.

Look at that red hair!

1 week old! (And her first bow!)

So Sweet!!!

Aww.  Snuggles!

This was one of my favorite outfits!

Her first manicure! 

Sleeping with Mommy...

and Daddy!

Daddy adores his little girl!

So cute!

Even Melody likes the baby!

First Bath!

Baptism! March 23, 2014
In the same dress her mommy, 3 aunts, and 2 cousins wore!

First SoftBum! (Cloth diaper)
Jubilee is keeping an eye on her.

A snuggle bird!

My loves!

She was helping him study...

Sucking her thumb

She's just the sweetest!

Helping Mommy do laundry!

Getting to be more alert!

Haha, I just love how annoyed she looks here!
"Mom.... stop taking pictures!" 
I'm sure I won't think it's so cute in a few years ;)

My super sweet girl at 1 month!
So in love with her!!!

Stay tuned for months 2-6!



No comments:

Post a Comment