19 August 2014

10 Week Clean House: Week One

It's the first week of the Ten Week Challenge! Have you started? If not, feel free to jump on the bandwagon and get your house clean!

Ryan & I started with our first room: the Garage.

Why the garage? Good question! It isn't a super high area, but it is super neglected in our house.  It has been filled with empty boxes for two months and really bothered me.  I would love to be able to park two cars in the garage (crazy right?) or at the very least, have it organized and clean. This room comes with a special challenge, for any other the other room, I can put a blanket down and let Little Bird play while I clean.  I can't do that in the garage! So we can only work while she is asleep or in the evenings.

We have only been at it for two days, but the garage already looks so much better!

Here are our before pictures (in panorama):



What's your room this week? How's it going?

No comments:

Post a Comment